Budget & Implementation Plan Pharmacist Led Medication Therapy Management
economic initiative. They have determined that your proposal has the potential to benefit the organization in both the short and long term. The last step in this process is to complete a thorough implementation plan for your proposed initiative. This plan will need to include a budget of relevant expected material, staffing, and capital costs over the first five years of the initiative (see the Resources for some examples and guides about budget planning), as well as projected earnings from the initiative for the care setting. You must also include a plan and timeline for rolling the initiative out, an analysis of how it may impact other aspects of the care setting, an explanation how it can remain viable in the face of environmental changes, and sufficient relevant supporting evidence.Budget & Implementation Plan Pharmacist Led Medication Therapy Management
In your 6–10 page plan, you have been asked to be sure to address the following. Note: The bullet points below correspond to grading criteria in the scoring guide. Be sure your work is, at minimum, addressing each of the bullets below. You may also want to read the scoring guide and the Guiding Questions: Implementation Plan for a New Economic Opportunity document to better understand the performance levels that relate to each grading criterion:
- Create a budget for relevant expected costs and earnings or benefits over the first five years of your proposed economic initiative.
- Propose a plan to roll out your economic initiative that will enable your care setting to successfully implement it in an ethical and culturally equitable way that will ensure achievement of quality or service improvements.
- Analyze how your proposed initiative, once implemented, may impact other aspects of your care setting and ways in which negative impacts could be mitigated.
- Explain strategies you have integrated into your proposed economic initiative that will ensure it can remain a viable asset to your care setting in the face of dynamic environmental forces.
- Justify the relevance and value of the quantitative and qualitative economic, financial, and scholarly evidence you used to support your recommendations throughout your plan.
- Communicate your business and implementation plan in a logically structured and concise manner, writing content clearly with correct use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Effectively support your plan and recommendations with relevant economic data and scholarly sources, correctly formatting citations and references using current APA style.
Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.Budget & Implementation Plan Pharmacist Led Medication Therapy Management
- Length of paper: 6–10 double-spaced, typed pages (not including title page and reference list). Your paper should be succinct yet substantive.
- Be sure to include a separate title page and reference list.
- Your completed budget plan should be included as an appendix within your final submission.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
- Resources: Cite a minimum of 3–5 authoritative and scholarly resources. Be sure to include specific economic data and support as part of your cited resources.
Portfolio Prompt: You are required to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.
- Implementation Plan for a New Economic Opportunity Scoring Guide.
- How to Develop an Operating Budget for a Nursing Unit.
- APA Style and Format.
- Learning and Mastering the Operating Budget.
- Guiding Questions: Implementation Plan for a New Economic Opportunity [DOC].
- Capella University Library.
- Assignment 3 Example [PDF].
- Budget Preparation Worksheet [PDF].
- Toggle Drawer
Ethics and Economic Decision Making
For this discussion:
- Select one issue that deals with ethics and economic decision making.
- Provide an overview of leadership implications.
- Suggest recommendations for addressing the issue along with a framework or resource to promote ethical decision making.
Post according to the Faculty Expectations Response Guidelines. Remember to cite the readings, resources, and research that you have used in the development of your post.
Respond to the posts of other learners according to the Faculty Expectations Response Guidelines.
- Evaluate their recommendations.
- Discuss two strengths of their recommendations.
- Suggest one way in which their recommendations could be improved.