DNP-820-RS-Research Article Chart
DNP-820-RS-Research Article Chart
After reading the abstract what do you expect to learn from the article?
Introduction: Summarize the following in paragraph form.
· What is the purpose of the study?
· What is the scope of the study?
· What is the rational for the study?
· What is the hypothesis or research question?
· What key concepts and terms are noted?
· Is a review of the literature provided?
Methods: Summarize the following in paragraph form.
· What is the population being sampled?
· What data collection procedure is presented?
· What other procedures are described?
Results: Summarize the following in paragraph form.
· What are the given findings?
· How was data collected?
· Are the findings supported by graphs and charts?
· What does the analysis of data state?
Conclusion: Summarize in paragraph form.
· What is the summary of the study?
· What is the conclusion of the hypothesis?
· What are the questions for future research?
· What are the total number of references used in the study?
· List two of the references used.
ORDER CUSTOM, PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER
Part 3: Literature Review
Prepare a Literature Review (Chapter 2) of 2,000-3,000 words for your scholarly project.
Utilizing the major concepts identified develop each major concept and subtheme by locating empirical articles related to your project topic (30 articles total)
Based upon your review of the 30 research articles, expand on your summary of each major concept and your synthesis of the three identified subthemes that support each concept.
At the end of each major concept, include a summary statement.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CLASS
Discussion Questions (DQ)
Initial responses to the DQ should address all components of the questions asked, include a minimum of one scholarly source, and be at least 250 words.
Successful responses are substantive (i.e., add something new to the discussion, engage others in the discussion, well-developed idea) and include at least one scholarly source.
One or two sentence responses, simple statements of agreement or “good post,” and responses that are off-topic will not count as substantive. Substantive responses should be at least 150 words.
I encourage you to incorporate the readings from the week (as applicable) into your responses.
Your initial responses to the mandatory DQ do not count toward participation and are graded separately.
In addition to the DQ responses, you must post at least one reply to peers (or me) on three separate days, for a total of three replies.
Participation posts do not require a scholarly source/citation (unless you cite someone else’s work).
Part of your weekly participation includes viewing the weekly announcement and attesting to watching it in the comments. These announcements are made to ensure you understand everything that is due during the week.
APA Format and Writing Quality
Familiarize yourself with APA format and practice using it correctly. It is used for most writing assignments for your degree. Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in LoudCloud for APA paper templates, citation examples, tips, etc. Points will be deducted for poor use of APA format or absence of APA format (if required).
Cite all sources of information! When in doubt, cite the source. Paraphrasing also requires a citation.
I highly recommend using the APA Publication Manual, 6th edition.