Medication Error Quality Improvement Initiative Paper
- Analyze the missed steps or protocol deviations related to an adverse event or near miss.
- Analyze the implications of the adverse event or near miss for all stakeholders.
- Evaluate quality improvement technologies related to the event that are required to reduce risk and increase patient safety.
- Incorporate relevant metrics of the adverse event or near miss incident to support need for improvement.
- Outline a quality improvement initiative to prevent a future adverse event or near miss.
- Communicate analysis and proposed initiative in a professional and effective manner, writing content clearly and logically with correct use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Integrate relevant sources to support arguments, correctly formatting citations and references using current APA style.