Regulation of nursing practice
ORDER CUSTOM, PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPERS ON Regulation of nursing practice
- DN733-3: Evaluate models of practice leadership within organizations, clinical settings, and populations that affect change or implementation of health care policy.
- Interview two individuals who affect the regulation of nursing practice and the delivery of health care services in your community or state. For example, you might select an administrator at a health care facility and a nurse from your state board of nursing. Your interview questions must contain the following items (you may ask additional questions of your choosing to help you complete this Assignment):
- How does your organization influence the regulation of nursing practice and the delivery of health care services?
- What is nursing’s role in developing policies that regulate nursing practice in your organization?
- How is your organization influenced by the regulation of nursing practice and the delivery of health care services?
- How did you become involved in policy development?
- What is your most important policy accomplishment?
- What leadership characteristics are essential to advance the work of policy development in your organization?
- You will write a reflective essay, no less than 6 pages, (excluding the title and reference pages) including:
- Analysis of the interviewees’ responses relative to a supportive environment for policy development in the healthcare environment.
- Evaluate leadership models or frameworks that support change or healthcare policy implementation.
Remember, your response must analyze each situation from your perspective and contain supporting rationales for your ideas.
These are the 2 individuals:
Administrator of health care facilities: you can use anything related to the state of Florida.
Nurse Practitioner: Please utilize the new bill for Nurse Practitioner full practice authority in the state of Florida. https://myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Bills/billsdet…
Attached grading rubric
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Unit 5 Assignment grading rubric. Enter total available points in cell H2, and values between 0 a Score column. Content Rubric Selects two individuals who affect the regulation of nursing practice and the delivery of health care services in your community or state Provides a summary of interview. Interview questions address six required elements. Analyzes the interview participants’ responses relative to a supportive environment for policy development in the healthcare environment. Introductory – Not submitted or largely incomplete. Work may indicate very little if any comprehension of content. Emergent – Work shows some comprehension but errors indicating miscomprehension may be present. 0 – 1.9 2 – 2.9 Evaluates leadership models or frameworks that support change or healthcare policy implementation. Five or more scholarly peer reviewed articles are utilized to support the content and are external to assigned course readings. (Do Not Change criteria below) Writing Deduction Rubric (everyone starts with 4’s = no deductions) Grammar & Punctuation Spelling Introductory Emergent 0-1 2 The overall meaning of the paper is difficult to understand. Sentence structure, subject verb agreement errors, missing prepositions, and missing punctuation make finding meaning difficult. Several confusing sentences, or 1 to 2 confusing paragraphs make understanding parts of the paper difficult, but the overall paper meaning is clear. Many subject verb agreement errors, run-on sentences, etc. cause confusion. Many typos, misspelled The many misspelled words words, or the use of and incorrect words choices incorrect words making significantly interfere with the understanding difficult in a readability. few places. The order of information is confusing in several places Paper has some good and this organization information or research, but it interferes with the meaning does not follow assignment or intent of the paper. Order of Ideas & However, the paper has a Length Requirement directions and is lacking in overall organization and generally discernible content. purpose and follows assignment directions overall. APA Feedback: This is an attempt use APA formatting and citing. There There is some attempt at are both in-text citations APA formatting and citing. and reference listings. There are one or more Citation information may be missing parts such as the missing or incorrect (i.e. cover page or references list. Websites listed as in-text or Citation information may be reference citations). There missing. Citation mistakes is an attempt to cite all make authorship unclear. outside sources in at least one place. Authorship is generally clear. Instructors: , and values between 0 and 4 in the yellow cells in the Total available points = Practiced – Work indicates overall progress toward comprehension. Minor errors may present. Proficient/Mastered Work is complete and indicates full comprehension of content. 3 – 3.9 4 Score 140 Weight Final Score 20% 0.00 20% 0.00 25% 0.00 25% 0.00 10% 0.00 Content Score Practiced Proficient/Mastered 3 4 A few confusing sentences make it difficult to understand a small portion of the paper. However, the overall meaning of a paragraph and the paper are intact. There may be a few subject verb agreement errors or some missing punctuation. 0 Score Weight Final Score There are one or two confusing sentences, but the overall sentence and paragraph meanings are clear. There are a few minor punctuation errors such as comma splices or runon sentences. 4 35% 1.40 A few misspelled words normally Some misspelled words or caught by spellcheckers are the misuse of words such as present but do not significantly confusing then/than. interfere with the overall However, intent is still clear. readability of the paper. 4 35% 1.40 The overall order of the information is clear and The order of information is contributes to the meaning of confusing in a few places assignment. There is one and the lack of organization paragraph or a sentence or two interferes with the meaning that are out of place or other or intent of the paper in a minor organizational issues. A minor way. few sentences may be long and hard to understand. Meets length requirements. 4 20% 0.80 There is an overall attempt at APA formatting and citation style. All sources appear to have some form of citation both in the text and on a reference list. There are some formatting and citation errors. Citations generally make authorship clear. There is a strong attempt to cite all sources using APA style. Minor paper formatting errors such as a misplaced running head or margins may occur. Minor in-text citation errors such as a missing page number or a misplaced date may occur. Quotation marks and citations make authorship clear. 4 10% 0.40 Writing 0 Deduction Final Score Percentage 0 0% … Regulation of nursing practice
Regulation of nursing practice