Team Development Analysis
Practicing reflective and reflexive skills is essential to developing authentic leadership.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 4: Analyze strategies for team development.
- Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is consistent with the expectations for a health care professional.
- Describe the setting, the project, and the role of each team member, the team mission, and any conflicting objectives.
- Analyze the role professionalism played in a team experience.
- Analyze specific strategies the leader used to promote the development of professional values within the team.
- Analyze how the leader ensured team alignment with the organizational mission, vision, and values.
- Analyze specific strategies the team leader used to coach individuals on the team and the group throughout the project.
- Use current APA style and formatting and correct grammar and mechanics in writing. Team Development Analysis